Looking for event childcare? NW Nannies is here to help! Maybe there is an event going on that you are involved in and want your children there but you won’t necessarily have time to watch them every minute. Or maybe you are hosting a community event with children and would like to provide childcare for your guests. Either way, NW Nannies will provide you with the best childcare in the Portland area!
Our experienced, dependable, and loving nannies have successfully provided childcare for a variety of community events such as:
- Church events
- Charity or fundraising events
- Neighborhood events
- And more!
Our experienced nannies will happily and safely care for your child or children while you participate in your community event. Not only will your children be safe with our nannies, but we will also provide stimulating, age appropriate activities.
Our childcare goes above and beyond average babysitting. Our nannies are smart, loving, and experienced childcare professionals who provide a fun, safe, and educational environment for children. We provide the best care possible because you deserve the best!
What will you receive when you hire a NW Nanny?
- Safety: all of our nannies are fully screened, experienced and CPR/First Aid certified.
- Experienced and loving nannies: we only hire experienced nannies who have worked with children of all ages and have provided positive care.
- Enriching activities: our nannies bring and set up age appropriate activities.
- Hassle-free care: our experienced nannies will ensure that you get to attend your corporate event without constant worry or frequent interruptions.
Our child-to-nanny ratios ensure that every child’s needs are met:
- Infants/babies (up to 18 months): 2:1
- Toddlers (1.5 to 3 years): 3:1
- Pre-school (4 to 5 years) 4:1
- School age (6 to 14 years) 6:1
How much does it cost to hire a temporary nanny?
Each event is special, so for large events requiring 4 or more nannies, please contact us for a quote that meets your needs.
For less than 4 nannies, our rates are:
- $15 per hour for each nanny
- $5 per hour agency fee
How Do I Hire a Temp Nanny?
“I was in Portland for a conference and had my two- and four-year olds in tow. The hotel assured me that you would find us a fun and loving nanny. Well, Breonna arrived with a bag full of activities that kept the kids engaged for hours. Thank you from one very happy mom.”Maya