For over 30 years we have been a leader in placing highly-qualified Nannies in exciting opportunities across the country. Our excellent reputation is the result of our success in carefully matching Nannies and families. Let us help you find your ideal Nanny position!
NWNannies are educated, experienced professionals. Whether you want to work as a full- or part- time Nanny, live- in or live- out, we have exciting opportunities for you.
Apply to be a NW Nanny today!
Complete either the online Permanent Nanny Application or the PDF version. If you use the PDF application, you may print it out and fax it to 503-245-7617, or scan and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your application, we will contact you for an in-person interview.
Nanny/Family Matching Process
Following your in-person interview, NWNannies:
- Helps you prepare a resume packet.
- Provides one-on-one coaching to help with the interview process and to review potential placement opportunities.
- Sets up interviews for you with suitable pre-screened families.
- Assists you in making a suitable match
- Assists you in contract negotiations to ensure a good start to your career as a NW Nanny.
- Frequently follows up with families and Nannies after the job starts
Nanny Support Services
Prospective Nannies must:
- Meet educational/experience requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited post-secondary early childhood education program
- Experienced childcare provider with comparable education and experience.
- Be certified in First Aid and CPR
- Have a good driving record
- Have no criminal record
- Be in good health
- Provide five non-family references, of which four must be childcare related
- Be willing to give a one-year commitment
The salaries indicated below are a suggested range, based on numerous variables. Please discuss your specific situation with your NWNannies advisor.
- Based on the number of children, responsibilities, number of hours and the level of experience of the Nanny, salaries range from $550 to $1,000 per week.
- Benefits include social security (employer match), federal and state withholding taxes, one to three weeks paid vacation, three to five paid sick days, health insurance, and paid legal holidays.
- Nannies are reimbursed for use of their own car, or are provided with a car by the family.
- Based on the number of children, responsibilities, number of hours and Nanny’s level of experience, salaries range from $600 to $1.100 per week.
- Benefits are the same as for a live-in Nanny.
- Salary is based upon number of children, responsibilities and level of experience of the nanny. Typical hourly rates range from $15-$23 per hour.
- Tax withholding is recommended; additional benefits are optional.