Are you from out of town and looking for temporary nanny or babysitter in Portland or Seattle? You’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re here for business, vacation, or an event, we can provide caring and stimulating childcare for your children.
Our nannies will happily provide loving care for your child or children at your hotel or to a pre-approved location so that you can have a worry free time wherever you are going. With NW Nannies, not only will your children be safe, but we will consider the age of the child or children, and will provide developmentally appropriate activities.
Hire a temporary Nanny today!
No registration fee required!
If this is the first time you’ve requested a temporary nanny, use the registration form here or use the button below.
Once we have your registration on file, you can request a temporary nanny using this form or use the button below.
What will you receive when you hire a NW Nanny?
- Safety: all of our nannies are fully screened, experienced and CPR/First Aid certified.
- Experienced and loving nannies: we only hire experienced nannies who have worked with children of all ages and have provided positive care.
- Enriching activities: our nannies bring and set up age appropriate activities.
- Hassle-free care: our experienced nannies will ensure that you get to attend your corporate event without constant worry or frequent interruptions.
Our child-to-nanny ratios ensure that every child’s needs are met:
- Infants/babies (up to 18 months): 2:1
- Toddlers (1.5 to 3 years): 3:1
- Pre-school (4 to 5 years) 4:1
- School age (6 to 14 years) 6:1
How much does it cost to hire a Temporary nanny?
- Nannies receive $16 per hour, with a four-hour minimum, for one to three siblings. There is an additional $1 per hour charged for each sibling after the third.
- Families reimburse Nannies for parking costs.
- The agency fee is $5 per hour.
There is a $5 agency fee for all jobs cancelled after booking. There is a 4 hour minimum to both agency and nanny for all jobs cancelled within 24 hours of the start of a job.
How do I hire a Temporary Nanny?
“All of the nannies were great. Rachel was very flexible and stepped up when I asked for volunteers to assist a different group of kids. Also I want to thank Celine, Callie and Cassandra who evacuated all the babies and toddlers during a very loud fire alarm and handled everything very well.”Kathleen