Have a child in the wedding? That’s not a problem either! Our nannies know exactly how to care for children in the wedding to ensure that they are cared for and ready to participate when the time comes.
If you are having a wedding would like to offer childcare to your guests, we can arrange that also. Just let us know how many kids there will be and we can bring in the appropriate amount of nannies to ensure every child’s needs are met.
When you hire a NW Nanny your children be safe, and lovingly cared for. You deserve the best childcare, which is why we will consider the age of the child or children and will provide developmentally appropriate activities.
What will you receive when you hire a NW Nanny?
- Safety: all of our nannies are fully screened, experienced and CPR/First Aid certified.
- Experienced and loving nannies: we only hire experienced nannies who have worked with children of all ages and have provided positive care.
- Enriching activities: our nannies bring and set up age appropriate activities.
- Hassle-free care: our experienced nannies will ensure that you get to attend your corporate event without constant worry or frequent interruptions.
Our child-to-nanny ratios ensure that every child’s needs are met:
- Infants/babies (up to 18 months): 2:1
- Toddlers (1.5 to 3 years): 3:1
- Pre-school (4 to 5 years) 4:1
- School age (6 to 14 years) 6:1
How much does it cost to hire a temporary nanny?
For less than 4 nannies, our rates are:
- $15 per hour for each nanny
- $5 per hour agency fee